Version 3.12 Transition
In our major release for 2021, version 3.12, we’re delivering brand new, modern designs for the Listing Summary and Listing Detail widgets, a cleaner and simpler look for the Search Widget to slide more seamlessly into your website, as well as some streamlining in the widget set-up areas…
IDX Listing Summary:
IDX Listing Details:
- Clicking Next to load next batch of listings in slideshow widget fixed
- Shortcode generator now works in the classic Gutenberg block
- Google map height value will automatically translate to pixels
In version 3.11 we’ve added a saved search button for portal users. Saved searches can now be saved to their portal accounts from your WordPress website!
FloPlans have now been added to the listing photos on search results and listing detail pages.
- Applied Location Search values no longer labeled (undefined) in the WP dashboard/admin areas
- Closing open <div> tag in the Listing Detail pages, this will fix any sidebar issues
- Market Stat Widget Fixed For Classic and Gutenberg Editor
- Market Stat Legend Will Now Display On The Front-end
- Number of Days field appears again in Slideshow and Listing Summary widget settings
- Sort By Price Low To High has been fixed for the IDX Listing Summary widget and search result pages
- Removed <h1> tags in IDX Listing Summary widget and search result pages when widget title is blank
In version 3.10 we’ve added widget compatibility for the WPBakery and Elementor page builders. You can now apply the flexmls IDX widgets in both of these third-party page builders. We’ve also included some efficiency updates:
- Updated Favorite Icons On Search Results and Listing Detail Pages
- Location Search field can now apply custom location values – applies to specific MLSs
- Updated jQuery .live() method to improve JS compatibility
- Safari Browser Will Now Show Listing Photo In Map View Bubble
- Fixed IDX Slideshow From Duplicating Listings If Certain Settings Are Applied
- Marked Favorites Now Highlighting For Portal Users
- IDX Listing Summary Widget Now Displays Agent Filter By Option
- Map View on Mobile Will Now Include A Listing Summary Below
- IDX Search Widget Will Now Save Default View Setting Under Appearance>Widgets
Efficiency Updates: Fixed Map tab on Listing Detail pages
What’s New? In version 3.9 we’ve added auto-completion to the Location Search field in the IDX Search widget. This new feature will make it easier for your visitors to look for particular listings in your MLS by helping them find a specific listing number, address or location.
We’ve also improved the speed of loading the plugin files in both the admin and user areas.
- Schedule A Showing Messages Will Now Deliver To Your Flexmls Account Instead Of A Direct Email
- Problem with some of the widgets not applying in Gutenberg editor in WordPress 5.3
- Fixed IDX Listing Detail Widget Showing A Different Property After API Authentication Token Expired
- Fixed Intermittent PHP Warnings From IDX Slideshow Widget
- DirectoryIterator Reworked To Speed Up The File Load Time
- Reworked PHP count() Method In Listing Detail Pages To Prevent Warnings
Soon we will be releasing version 3.8.1. This update will contain the following changes…
- “Ask A Question” and “Schedule A Showing” Form Tables Have Been Set To Auto Layout
- Detail pages now correctly show IDX data share listings
- Alt tag added to IDX requirement image/logo
On May 22nd we will be releasing Version 3.8 of the flexmls IDX WordPress plugin which will include several improvements and efficiency updates.
Improvements and New Features
– Added Blocks For Each Widget In The New WordPress Gutenberg Editor
– Transparent Background Color Option Added To The IDX Search Widget Options
– Added Option To Show Map or List View By Default In Listing Summary Pages
– Price Change Info Added To Listing Detail Pages
– Videos and Virtual Tours With Non-SSL/HTTPS URLs Will Now Open In New Windows
– “My Search Results” Selected By Default In The “Send Users To:” Option When Added New Widgets
– Added New Setting To Turn Off Select2 Scripts In The Admin and User Areas
– Slideshow Flashing and Duplication Problem Fixed
– MLS Number Search Added Back To The Location Search Field In IDX Search Widget
– Slideshow Widget Will Now Show The Correct Number Of Pagination Dots
– Map Tab Will Not Display In Listing Detail Pages If Google Maps API Key Is Not Applied
– Fixed IDX Search To Display Results If Location Search Is Not Displayed
As many of you may already know, WordPress version 5.0. has recently been released and it includes the new page and post editor called Gutenberg.
As of Version 5.0, Gutenberg will now be the default page and post editor in WordPress. We are working hard on getting our plugin widgets into the new Gutenberg editor and will have an update out for that soon.
Fixed: Selection of certain location search options wouldn’t apply on search