Soon we will be releasing version 3.8.1. This update will contain the following changes…
- “Ask A Question” and “Schedule A Showing” Form Tables Have Been Set To Auto Layout
- Detail pages now correctly show IDX data share listings
- Alt tag added to IDX requirement image/logo
On May 22nd we will be releasing Version 3.8 of the flexmls IDX WordPress plugin which will include several improvements and efficiency updates.
Improvements and New Features
– Added Blocks For Each Widget In The New WordPress Gutenberg Editor
– Transparent Background Color Option Added To The IDX Search Widget Options
– Added Option To Show Map or List View By Default In Listing Summary Pages
– Price Change Info Added To Listing Detail Pages
– Videos and Virtual Tours With Non-SSL/HTTPS URLs Will Now Open In New Windows
– “My Search Results” Selected By Default In The “Send Users To:” Option When Added New Widgets
– Added New Setting To Turn Off Select2 Scripts In The Admin and User Areas
– Slideshow Flashing and Duplication Problem Fixed
– MLS Number Search Added Back To The Location Search Field In IDX Search Widget
– Slideshow Widget Will Now Show The Correct Number Of Pagination Dots
– Map Tab Will Not Display In Listing Detail Pages If Google Maps API Key Is Not Applied
– Fixed IDX Search To Display Results If Location Search Is Not Displayed
As many of you may already know, WordPress version 5.0. has recently been released and it includes the new page and post editor called Gutenberg.
As of Version 5.0, Gutenberg will now be the default page and post editor in WordPress. We are working hard on getting our plugin widgets into the new Gutenberg editor and will have an update out for that soon.
Fixed: Selection of certain location search options wouldn’t apply on search
We will be releasing version 3.7 of the flexmls IDX WordPress plugin which will include the following efficiency updates:
- Map Setting “Do not load the Google Maps API script” is fixed
- When initially installing the plugin, if Yoast SEO is active an error occurs
- Listing Photo modal window on mobile devices adjusted for better fit
And the following enhancements:
- Location Search fields (back-end and front-end) using flexmls Omni service
- Alt and Title tags added to icon images
- IDX Slideshow will now pause if user hovers over listing
- Old Internet Explorer CSS expressions removed for faster loading
- Plugin can now show data-share listings from MLSs that allow it in IDX
On Tuesday June 26th, 2018 we will be releasing Version 3.6 of the flexmls IDX WordPress plugin. This update will include some bug fixes and new features.
Added Preload Tags – We’ve added HTML5 preload tags to the listing summary and listing detail pages. After the page has been loaded in the browser it will begin loading the next set of listings in the background to save on load time. For the listing summary pages it will preload the next page of results and the listing detail pages will preload the next and previous listings.
Added Open Graph Tags For Social Media Sharing – Open Graph tags have been added to the listing summary and listing detail pages to help social media sites collect the listing information and photos.
- Some sites using the IDX slideshow widget were not displaying the Beds, Baths, Sqft Fields. This update will correct that problem.
- When removing Property Sub-Types from the IDX Search widget in search results not updating on refresh is now fixed.
- “Listing Not Available” – “Mimic the contents of this page” setting will now save changes.
- IDX Listing Summary widget Display option for Open Houses fixed.
- Location Search field values in the short code generator repeating on some sites.
- Neighborhood widget titles printing & in front on some sites
- Duplicate canonical tags printing when Yoast SEO is being used
Fixed: New Listings parameter not applying to IDX slideshow and Listing Summary widgets in some areas.
Fixed: Fixes search parameters on search widget
Today we will release the last version 3 update with the following items:
- Fixed: Issue with saved searches not appearing properly in portal
- Fixed: Open in new window setting not saving
- Fixed: No listing results in areas with slashes in their names
Stay tuned for details of what version 4 will include 🙂
Fixed: Replaces PHP sessions for hosts that don’t support them
Fixed: PHP errors from empty loops