On Tuesday June 26th, 2018 we will be releasing Version 3.6 of the flexmls IDX WordPress plugin. This update will include some bug fixes and new features.
Added Preload Tags – We’ve added HTML5 preload tags to the listing summary and listing detail pages. After the page has been loaded in the browser it will begin loading the next set of listings in the background to save on load time. For the listing summary pages it will preload the next page of results and the listing detail pages will preload the next and previous listings.
Added Open Graph Tags For Social Media Sharing – Open Graph tags have been added to the listing summary and listing detail pages to help social media sites collect the listing information and photos.
- Some sites using the IDX slideshow widget were not displaying the Beds, Baths, Sqft Fields. This update will correct that problem.
- When removing Property Sub-Types from the IDX Search widget in search results not updating on refresh is now fixed.
- “Listing Not Available” – “Mimic the contents of this page” setting will now save changes.
- IDX Listing Summary widget Display option for Open Houses fixed.
- Location Search field values in the short code generator repeating on some sites.
- Neighborhood widget titles printing & in front on some sites
- Duplicate canonical tags printing when Yoast SEO is being used